Wild Hogs was not as funny as expected, although the entire cinema was cracking up quite alot. The short movie thriller has shown the funny parts and I think that's about it. 3 outta 5 is fair enough. The jokes they cracked were quite lame, same standard as mine. Some funny antics though. Very snap-snap lines and scenes, felt like the entire show was rushed.
Spiderman 3 is opening tml and I'm expecting all the cinemas to be booked to the last show already. No intention to catch the show yet though. Shall do so maybe end May. Pirates of the Carribean 3 is opening on 24th May 2007, some people asked me in advance already to catch it with them but I have not seen the 1st 2 parts yet. I forsee another movie marathon promo thing by the cinemas for this Pirates 3 movie.
Tml afternoon gotta meet up with the guys to discuss about this Investment project, and I'm guilty to say that I have not done my part yet =x Shall rush thru tonight b4 meeting Esther for additional help tml morning. Hahaha! I feel like having supper now though, but no1 wanna accompany me. Sighs. I'm hungry!
No comments:
Post a Comment