Monday, April 02, 2007

Eyes Open Wide O.O

The long and packed wkend is finally over. I'm so tired and worn out..

Tml is seminar presentation and my group is almost set to go!! Essay 2 not started yet, shall do so soon once I touch up this ppt for tml.. I'm so lack of slp now, I look like a panda now!

Yesterday was Ying Xi's drama musical performance of "The Wizard of Oz" in Chinese. The kids to young teenagers were so fluent and articulated in the language, indeed starting from young is beneficial. When I have kids, I want them to go for these kinda enrichment classes, so gd!! Oh and Ying Xi was the west witch, her acting is exaggerated and its great! Zhu Jia, the twin sisters and I were laughing non stop when she came on during the 2nd part of the performance. LOL! Great job gal~! Had a fun dinner with the twins at Thai Xpress, followed by Ben N' Jerry ice cream for dessert, life is so gd eh ^^v

Went to Kelvin's 21st bdae chalet yesterday night, well he celebrated earlier 1 wk and he invited me last min so I din get any pressie for him. Zhu Jia bdae is this Wed, jialat.. no $$ to buy pressie or celebrate. This yr got way too MANY kids going on 21 leh! And my turn is almost the last few cos bdae in December. I guess by then every1 sian of 21st bdae celebrations and my pressies will turn out real sad case. So people, pls start saving now!! An angbao with lotsa $100 bills will do fine, I dun demand much lah!! Anyway hor, every1 always laugh at me for having my bdae at December, nvm lah gals.. once you all hit the BIG 30, all of you will wish your bdae was in December instead!!! Hahahaha!!!!

And, I miss all my frenz alot, as usual... Ever since I stop working I seem to have lost touch with most people for some weird unknown reasons. Plus no income and having restricted freedom and no life now. I hate it.. however studying is still better than working, that fact I can't deny! Haiz I started off not having the mood to blog, internet and laptop equally laggy now.. craps.. but well its a long entry considering my present not-so-good mood.. And I have not been practising my guitar for a mth already, I'm lazy!

No comments: