Monday, April 30, 2007

Cooped Up like a Chicken

Time is a very good factor of testing various kinda things in life. Be it materials, fatigue and stress, memories, mentalities, relationships with your loved ones, famous buildings and monuments, your true character and personality etc etc.

This sounds kinda weird man, especially coming from me. I just had this random thought suddenly. Being cooped up at home almost everyday really taken an effect on me mentally and emotionally. I'm starting to lose myself, my own personality and the purpose of living my life. I hate restrictions and no social life at all! Been complaining to Han Ping everyday, I know he's fed up with me too, but he's the only one I really depend on at ALL times.

Studying is indeed much more slacker than working, but the main point now is that I can only study everyday, cannot hang out much with my frenz due to their own personal schedules etc. I dun blame them at all, I just feel kinda uneasy, temporarily out of the rat race and the very lack of human interaction. Everyday I just face this boring antique laptop or my mama. Craps. So moody man!

No comments: