Today is Easter Sunday!! Many people asked me what is the significance of this special day. Good Friday is special because Jesus Christ died on the Cross to pay for all mankind's sins, with his precious Blood. Easter Sunday is very special because Jesus Christ rose from the dead!! How incredible can this be right? Well it is true and is written in black and white in the Bible, in numerous languages all over the world! I am so happy that particular event took place in A.D 33!
Finally met up with Daniel after 6 long eventful mths! Had a short catching up session with him, and I'm glad everything's going on well for him currently! I have only done 1/2 page of my essay and it is due this Tuesday, as I mentioned b4 I always procrastinate and I guess I shall do it tml evening! I am finally going to register for my class 3 theory and stuff tml with Han Ping lor. Hahaha!! I'm off to bed, dun care the essay~ lalalalala....
Last but not least, Happy 16th Birthday to you, Ivy! God bless you always and I wish you and JL a happy n fruitful r/s together!! Heard you 2 had a nice time at the beach today eh.. Heehee!! Hope to see you soon someday at net group or in church too~!
*You are the High and Holy One, You left Your glory on Your throne and You gave your life away!
You are the Lord of Everything, You are the reason for the songs I sing and You are worthy to be praised!
You lived and died, with ARMS OPEN WIDE!!*
No comments:
Post a Comment