Sunday, April 22, 2007

Disappointment needs HELP!

Suddenly, I felt this huge sense of disappointment. Towards the people dear to my heart. I tried my best to give them the best advice I can say but they always put my words on deaf ears! I hate it so much! I try my best to help you when I feel you need it, but you always reject my good intentions. Only when you get into that stupid pathetic situation, then you start calling me to ask for help, and its the same words I've said b4!! Unappreciative bunch of people! I'm not being grumpy or moody here, I just feel so frustrated with you for not treating my words and help seriously when I sincerely did so. I feel like giving you a tight slap to wake your senses but I know it wun help at all lah. Sometimes I wonder, why I bother to help you when you dun even know I was there for you helping consistantly, or bother to listen to me when you needed it most? I'm not being a show-off here, but just questioning the empty air WHY?! Maybe you might be laughing at this post, saying "Julia's kinda weird man.." Wadeva.. I feel like giving up on you, very soon. Unless you can prove to me otherwise.

Dun understand what on earth I'm writing here, its ok. I'm just penning down my frustrations instead of screaming them aloud. Haiz. God, I need Your advice now! Only You always understand my weird brain..

*Take me into Your courts, show me Your Way*

2 hours later.... God spoke to me thru His Word. God does wonders man! Just when I really wanna give up and curse all of my frustrations as mentioned in the above post, He brought me to this entry on The Daily Bread, April 20: "Patience Needed". OMG!! He answered me!! 1 Corinthians 13:4 "Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up." Wow~ when I read this, I was stunned by God's awesome-ness! He can read my mind, which is true! I broke down when I read that and cast all my unhappiness and frustrations back to Him. Thank You so much, my Father!!

Patience is a much-needed virtue to everyone, not only to me. Life can be frustrating, even exasperating. Yet, many times impatience is just a reflection of our own self-centredness in response to life's disappointments we encountered everyday. John 15:13 Love = self-sacrifice! Love is patience towards others. Sounds impossible? Yes it is, if we attempt in our own strength. But if we pray to God for help, He'll provide us with the patience that reflects His love - even in frustrating circumstances! Amen!!

I feel so uplifted now! Just 1h ago, I was so downcast and Han Ping had to talk to me on the phone to listen to my grumbles and whines, to the extent of tiring him out. Thanks my dearest bro, for being my listening ear in my highest and lowest of moods. I'm a nasty gal, always bullying you.. Well but I guess that's what buddies are for!! I love you man, my forever-so-nice bro HP!! Lalalala...

No comments: