Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another Round of Madness!

Business Plan Project is finally done!! Woo hoo~ That was a challenging experience for us! Hurley was just saying last evening,"That was shit. Now we went thru' shit already, what's this simulation project to us now?!" He sure sound confident about this project ya, although I dun really think so. This is the real SHIT man!! Project Simulation on investment analysis is the last assignment of the module b4 the EXAM! Oh man, the thought of revision not started yet just worries me... Trying to crunch the numbers from the financial report now, craps! It is due next Thursday and I seriously hope we can finish in time!!

Oh yes, thank you Joshua for your through analysis for Keppel Corp financial report; truly appreciate your help for the past wk when you sacrifice your leisure time for my project. Although there was some confusion due to misalignment, you still helped me and my group a BIG lot! You are such a nice boy, I owe you 2 treats now: your very belated 21st birthday and this project! *hugs* Enjoy your cruise holiday with your family to Phuket next wk ya!!

Maddy's birthday is just round the wkend, feeling excited for her already. Hahaha~ I cannot imagine my own 21st birthday, I think I surely cannot sleep the wk b4 it. Long way lah, stop dreaming!!

A random pic for today: LOL!
Poor Darren suffering... I missed the good show man..

No comments: