My right hand is feeling so suan from this morning's badminton tournament, organised by Infineon Technologies, the previous company I last worked at. My skills were so rusty that even I laugh at myself. As expected, the SPM department lost to the DC department. Hahahaha!! I made a bloody fool outta myself at the last point of the match, although my intention was to create a nice finale to the game, it was not what I anticipated lah. No energy to type out what happened lah. It was so embarrassing that even Han Ping laugh out so loud when I told him after the game. What the heck....
Not going for Edge service for the 3rd time consecutively as of today, bcos I have not started on my essay 3 and the craps projects reports yet. Haiz! What a boring life I got, although studying is better than working, but I'm still feeling darn broke in my bank a/c and pockets!! Ciaoz...

My ex-colleagues in action!

At the back of the court, is a small portion of Infineon staff only...
The lil grey man (enlarge pic to see better) is Uncle Thomas 60+ yrs old already, but super enthu about badminton one!
No comments:
Post a Comment