Woken up by the thunderstorm this afternoon, I feel so lazy and lethargic. Din have the appetite for food either, which was a surprise. The continuous thunder and lightning and makan-ing just dun fit together.
Simulation project progress: only finish crunching the numbers, have not started on the analysis yet. Will do so now, I hope I got the concentration to do so though. Not planning to meet up with the group this wkend, we all need a break.. from Tampines McDonalds and wkend meetings. Chris and Hurley are still recovering from the post-Project blues though, its understandable bcos we were all greatly stretched and 'traumatised' by that.
I have lost track of the days in the week, today dun feel like a Friday and I thought it was a Tuesday instead. Maybe its bcos of my weird sleeping hours hence the disorientation and confusion. Its a quiet and another uneventful day for me as usual. Staying at home every single day with no1 to talk to can be very nerve-wrecking, makes me imagine and daydream about stupid things. Easily affected by mood swings and a higher tendency to get depressed. This feeling sucks, but everyone is so busy with their lives. So am I, basically just busy rushing thru my assignments only. Other than that I'm just online or slacking at home.
Get a part-time job? Nah, I want to but I'm not allowed to =x Being supported by parents good? Nah, I disagree! I'm used to working and supporting myself, suddenly ask parents for $$ bit bad. However my savings are depleting very quickly so I reckon few bucks weekly from them wun hurt much lah. I dun spend much anyway, dun go shopping or indulge in good food already. Ya know, 2006 was an eventful year for me, full of ups and downs. 2007 dun seem to be.. yet! Ha~ Lotsa downs: YES, ups: very little till my memory says NO! Darn, I sound so pessimistic today, so unlike me. Being cropped up at home just stinks!
Finally, tml can see my much-missed buddies! Its been quite some time since all of us met up together for a proper meal. I'm feeling all excited already! Lalalala~~
No comments:
Post a Comment