Monday, April 23, 2007

Dun be Ruffled

The post on Sunday early morning have ruffled some feathers of hers. To clear it, I just wanna say its not referring to you gal. Too much have happened to me lately, dun mistaken my words. Pls understand ya.. I'm not trying to pretend or wadeva. I have kept all my emotions for too long and I was ready to explode anytime soon. I know you are busy, so am I. Just take care of yourself =) will see ya real soon and do some catching up if time permits lor.

Yesterday was a packed and tiring day for me, resulting a exhausted and worn out me at 10pm. For the 1st time in the past 2 mths, I went to bed at 12 plus. Whoa! Slept for a straight 15 hours, had a nice sweet dream to top it up, and I feel more energized now ;p

Good thing is that business plan project report will be finished by tonite. Bad thing is that tml will be the start of the simulation project report. Darn! One after another.. The horrifying fact is that exam is up next!!! OMG, I've yet to start on any revision and I understand nuts abt Mechanics of Flight. I'm so dead meat..

No comments: