I wrote a email out to my project group mates at 4am this morning just to shoot one of them indirectly bcos he was a super slacker who talks alot and does nothing at all. Here's an excerpt of it:
"We would really want full teamwork within this group to achieve our desired grades for this module. Pls do not slacken or expect to be spoonfed when your share of the work is not done. Thanks alot guys, and do appreciate your feedback or clarifications!!"
Then, b4 I went to bed, something weird happened to my eyes or rather my already-lousy vision, and I almost died of shock. Ask me when you see me... I dun wanna write it out here..
Went for Lynette's bdae bbq at Punggol, there were great food there especially my fave sotong! Happy 16th Birthday to you, Lynette! Oh, and that annoying 'lor-li' guy pissed me off so badly today I almost gave him a tight slap on his screwed-up face! Arghh.. not worth frowning over him, he's so so so getting on my nerves!! Oh great, just spilled some milk on my shirt. Haiya.. I still got loads of work to do now.. so back to work now...
No comments:
Post a Comment