Saturday, April 21, 2007

Frustration, Stress & Relief, Corrupted Laptop

The weather is killing my brain cells, I cannot think well with the high humidity!! I'm feeling so tired after rushing the project report today with the guys. Tml gotta rush again, omg I wanna peng san already. Wkends are always so packed for me now, whileas wkdays are my rest days!

Have not cried in ages, finally released everything out today, felt so good =) However my eyes are so swollen now, makes me so sleepy. Haha~ Dun mistaken me, I'm not a crybaby, just that sometimes crying is a better stress outlet rather than writing a diary full of nonsensical whining etc.

My laptop are showing signs of corruption of files again, this is BAD!! It always happens when I need it at the most crucial point of my studies. Twice in poly, now university wanna show me pattern again for the 3rd time.. I disowe you stupid lappy if you ever corrupt on me sia!!!! All my precious documents..... Grrrr~~ Heng ar, I smart enough to back up my files every now and then. If you gone case, I got no more Microsoft Office applications I cannot do my assignments, I confirm wanna get new laptop lor! I got enough of your tantrums already: whole screen drop out, reformatted twice, adaptor short-circuited, battery lifespan dying out, upgrade RAM, reinstall dozens of software again and again, kana all kinds of stupid viruses, wireless card cannot be used and now your silly lil hard-disk brain wanna get corrupted????!! DREAM ON, you foolish lappy!! You better serve me well for the next 2 yrs till I graduate from university!!!

Ok, be guai ar... I wanna do my important project reports le hor.. *hugs lappy hypocritically*

No comments: