Reached class slightly late, the black sheep din come again, so did Hurley due to last min OT. 2h after Chris and I were laughing at black sheep's absence once more, I smsed him if he was coming for class. He replied back saying that he had deferred the course due to work commitments and was going overseas for work from tml onwards. Now, how coincidental can it can?? After being MIA for 1 week, suddenly RSAF post him overseas so fast! When was RSAF so efficient huh?? He din submit any assignments till date yet, claiming this is his 2nd time retaking this module and now he's gonna defer again.. Really dunno how to bluff sia!! He paid for the entire semester for $4K and you are giving up just like that???!! Chris and I were saying what a bad liar he was etc. Now we gotta do his part of the projects too, heng ar, we took some precautions abt his part.. Forget it, let me just whine!! Arghh.. I hate raining days, or rather evenings! So stressed with those projects due so soon!!!
Tml i got no dinner or a shopping treat from the gals already due to some last minute cancellation lah. Fed up, very very pissed!!!
I like being a bitch, darn it.. shut your BIG gap up!!

No comments:
Post a Comment