Friday, April 06, 2007

All Seems Well.. for now =)

YAY!! I'm so happy, finally my laptop is moving on real quick as it should have been! Upgraded an extra 512MB RAM to it, so how are you feeling after this nice makeover, my dear laptop?? I feel so happy for you, bcos w/o you I cannot do my assignments lah! How dare you show me patterns for the past 2 days, trying to sabo me eh?! Your makeover cost me a BIG $100 man!! You better serve me real good for the next 4 yrs man.. Eh and you will be a antique by then. Hurhur~!

Today tutorial class was uneventful, but all our classmates were telling my group that we did well on Tuesday's presentation and how we are so relaxed today, juz watching the rest present while they panicked last minute. Presentations screwed up, they anyhow presented and it was weird. I feel that we did quite well, tackling the various criterias set, we can get at least a 7 or 8 outta 10 man!! I am confident!!! Next up, essay 2 and the 2 major projects!! Stupid Leonard never do his part again.. Why must there always be a black sheep in every group eh?! So annoying leh!!!

It is Good Friday already!! How this holiday actually came about?

Jesus died on the cross for the sins of all mankind, on a particularly significant Friday in A.D 33. John 3:16 in the Bible wrote,"For God so loved the world, that He gave His One and Only Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have eternal life!" The sacrifice of Jesus Christ is sufficient for all to see, that will only be effective to those who place their trust in Him. Do you trust the Lord Most High? I know I do, in all aspects of my life: be it family, health, frenz, studies or others; I know He is the One who have BIG plans for me already!

Let's all cry out to God in faith as in Luke 23:42,"Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom!" We will hear Him say as in verse 43,"Today you will be with Me in Paradise!" AMEN to that promise he made more than 2000 yrs ago!!

Hence, on this Good Friday 6/4/07, let us all thank Jesus for paying for our sins. If you have not trusted in Him yet, DO IT TODAY!!! You will have no regrets doing so, your place is secured up above the heavens and earth. In dying on the cross, Jesus has become the Great Divider between heaven and hell. Make a good choice today, my dearest frenz! God love you so much, so do I~ ^^v

No comments: