Han Ping is not very happy today: firstly he's on standby today, secondly its his 1st mth anniversary with her, thirdly they dun have a date tonight, fourthly he's going home straight after standby, fifthly he cannot makan sushi buffet with me either. Dun be sad boy, pray that she will be free this Saturday ar..
Its been raining cats and dogs since this morning, its almost 4pm and the sky is totally grey! The wind is howling so loudly, rain is coming down real hard onto the ground and I am feeling darn cold! So awful, I got class later and I dun wanna bring a stupid umbrella and get my feet and jeans all wet!! Haiya.. Oh ya, and let's see if that horrible black sheep will come for class today anot.
I keep having this irritating ringing in my ears when I was sleeping today and after I woke up. Its back again! It happened to me once b4 CNY in Feb, doc say maybe lack of sleep. Now it cannot be, bcos all I do now is study and sleep and eat. Hmmm... Hope I'm not thinking too much man.. Haiz.. And I also realised I've been biting my inner left corner gum where the wisdom tooth is whenever I sleep. That explains why that stubborn ulcer there never seemed to go away although I drink buckets of water everyday lah!! WTH!!
Oh yes! I just realised that Google homepage allows its users to choose their theme for the default users' homepage and here's mine: the Bus Stop theme! So colourful leh..

Well I was spoilt for a few nice ones they have, the Tea House, City Scape etc. You can tell how bored I am at home eh. What to do, all my frenz are busy at work or in army sweating blood away. Well at least tml evening can meet Ying Xi and Shi Yun for a short dinner at Bugis! Gals, if you wanna go shopping, can treat me anot? I want some pretty clothes and a nice bag and some pretty shoes and many more!! Hahaha.. I'm so greedy!!


I hate to bathe when its raining so heavily, with the wind blowing thru the bathroom windows, so COLD!!! Brrrrr~~ Darn, I sound so whiny today, it must be the rain!! Rain rain go away, come again another day, lil children wanna play.. or rather go out!!

I happened to bump into this site today and I think they have the funniest T-shirt designs that SG lacks so badly! Check it out: http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com !!


*Just a lil note for those who have been consistantly praying for that IMPORTANT something for a LOOONNNNGGG time, dun waver or falter off! God hears your prayers and will be answered in due time! Delay is not denial, so KEEP ON praying!! Its just a matter of time ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment