YAY!! Essay 2 down, managed to finish this morning 4am!! Next up is Essay 3 -.- Its ok, this is the last essay for this module! I can tahan one!
The group had a discussion regarding the 2 major projects earlier and lecturer was saying loads of crucial tips to take note. The best tip we heard the entire evening was,"Guys, if one of your group member din do his part as required, its ok we give him the marks as usual, but when come to exam he confirm fail one..." I was still not very satisfied bcos all of us are putting in the effort, but I guess that's the best solution for now and we have intended to kick half his butt outta our nice group. The black sheep has striked again, he din hand in his previous 2 essays nor did his seminar presentation, now never attend class and come for project discussions. Its ok, we practise GRACE, we give him the marks but he will suffer soon!! Loads of research to do for the projects man..
No comments:
Post a Comment