We had quite a wild time at ktv man!! Singing for 6 hours straight! We were so high, singing all the songs from long time back! Hahaha.. It was a tough time planning for this particular boy celebration as it was quite a last minute thing. But in the end it was a successful turnout and we had an enjoyable time together. At least managed to catch up with those people whom we have missed so terribly! Thanks to my beloved pals who came: Ying Xi, Alvin, Cher Hao, Shi Ru, Yan Ru, Jonathan and Daniel! Enjoy the few pics here.. We got some scandalous pics included!! M-18 rating pls~ LOL!
Wow! Daniel n Jon sing karaoke one?!
Whoa~ Daniel singing Chinese song leh!
Ok Zhu Jia, what's with that finger n face now?
Having difficulty digging your nose is it?
And why that pose, even Ying Xi's looking real funny at you..
Oh, must be singing Jay's song lah.. so many actions one..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U~~
MAKE A WISH~~
Vin:"No Paparazzis pls.."
Pretty Ying Xi and I ^^v
Ying Xi, Cher Hao, Me
Ying Xi, Me, Alvin
Ying Xi, Me, Shi Ru, Yan Ru!
Group pic! Where's Alvin?? *toilet*
Cher Hao giving Bdae Boy a WET KISS!!
(taken with 2 different cameras for better angle shots)
The Aftermath: A tramatized Zhu Jia 'crying' on the couch!
Daniel and Jonathan giving a nice peck on each cheek!
Alvin and Cher Hao *his 2nd time* kissing this poor boy!
Just look at their facial expressions, at 2 different angles..
(hope ZJ does not feel gay-ish after all the guys' kisses!!)
My laptop is 3/4 dead bcos it cannot even move an inch in any of the applications opened. Unsure if it is due to RAM too slow, laptop too old, kana virus or I accidentally did something wrong to it lah. It does not like me now, so do I, and I'm fuming mad!!!! Will send for an upgrade of RAM to Sim Lim Square tomorrow. Arghh!! How am I supposed to do my essay when laptop cannot operate??!!! I cannot afford to die now!
I'm so so so so angry I wanna pull my hair out already!!
No comments:
Post a Comment