Thursday, April 19, 2007

Google Homepage Themes

Google Real-time homepage Themes are so cool man! They actually feature your country's weather accordingly onto your homepage.. Just like now it has raining quite abit, this is what they actually showed me when I log on.... (refer to April 12, Thursday's entry if you're feeling blur about this Google theme thing...)
BEFORE

AFTER

Hahaha~ I'm easily amused lah. They had another one this afternoon, a cloudy day but I din capture it, maybe tml =)

Well Essay 3 down, next up Project: Business Plan, by next Tuesday.. OMG!! Sometimes I wonder am I studying BEngSc. Aerospace Operations or Business Management leh. This entire Aerospace Operations 1 module seems to be on HR and managing a business etc.. Only touch abit about Mechanics of Flight, anyway I have not started my revision for the exam next month yet. Oh man, one after another, when will all these stupid deadlines ever gonna end man???!!!

Whole wkend gonna do lotsa group discussions to piece together the relevant information for the Business Plan project report: 20 marks leh, cannot play play already! OK, time to get serious.. I have been slacking way too much already!

Ordered Maddy's birthday ice-cream cake already!! I wonder if Blueberry and Sticky Chewy Choc goes well as ice-cream flavours for the cake? Hurhur~ Alvin and I are taking a BIG risk, hoping everyone will like it next Saturday lor. Hahahaha!! I have not gone shopping for few months already, can someone please sponsor me a bag or some pretty clothes?? I'm sick of my wardrobe already!! God, please provide me with some generous sponsors leh~~ $_$

No comments: