Saturday, March 31, 2007

God Honours His Children ^^

I just read finished this book Avenger of Blood by John Hagee few days back, its a great book talking abt the 1st century Christians who were being persecuted by the Romans then for not denying Christ's name. This book was given to me during the Synerg!z'07, thanks to the sponsors; and it kinda coincided with the entry I wrote on March 20th 2007 when Jeanne Mayo was asking us what will our decision be when the last days come. Hahaha.. I mentioned this proclamation: "I CHOOSE THE CROSS!!", and I will still remain my stand abt it =) * Ctrl-F "I CHOOSE THE CROSS" then press Next twice *

As I have mentioned lately abt chilling out with God, take some time in the quiet evening and talk to Him. Instead of watching tv or going online to say hi to frenz or check email, why not take abt 30mins to open the Bible and chat with God via prayer? Just like what Jesus did when he was on earth, so weary and tired from his ministry. He went up to the hills to seek spiritual refreshing from His Father instead of getting physical rest in the evening. As the day comes to a close, have some quiet reflection, careful thoughts and evaluation and thanksgiving abt yourself, life etc. Get a more accurate perspective on life and why we are living on it for. Put aside the burdens, trials, anxieties of life; but instead find your peace with Jesus beside still waters.

Today I got back my 1st assignment grades, thank God my efforts and late nights din go down to waste! Well at least I had 7/10 for my 1st essay, which is quite gd to my standard. I was praying for just a 5 or 6. Indeed God helps those who help themselves, and honour those who honour Him!!! Gonna do the group ppt presentation and learn more abt the 2 major PROJS soon! Essay 2 is coming up real soon too. Haiyo, no time to really let my brain rest eh. I need your wisdom and knowledge, O Lord!! I got a packed wkend ahead, I forsee panda eyes for the nx few days... Oh man, gotta read those proj notes again and start on the ppt presentation. Haiz! Do i have the time to do them all?? Arghh.. Now i feeling abit like JL's gf, CMT, always so stressed abt studies.. Haiz.. I must do well!!!

No comments: