Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Birthday to Angelina!

Happy 21st Birthday to our dearest Angelina!!! God bless you in all your endeavours and in ur job at CitiBank! Enjoy your holidays to Korea with Korn, dun forget to get us gifts wor!! Stay pretty always and take gd care of ur health ya!! *muacks* Shall meet up with the other gals when you are back, tgt celebrated belated bdae with you ba!

Shi Ru, Angelina and me

The renovs downstairs has finally stopped for gd! So noisy, could not slp well this morning. Went for evening lecture classes from 7-10pm, lecturer really can make every1 slp with his monotone voice. Gotta do some revision tonight, else tml he teach more things I cfm more blur.

Topic for nx wk presentation is out and its abt Planning!! Thank God, cos that was the only topic I'm familiar with so far. Thank God I did planning b4 at Infineon when Pat was on maternity leave last Nov till Jan; and I did not back up from that challenge the dept set upon me last min! It really let me gain more experience and let my mind work more logically regarding logistics and manufacturing production issues!! Last of all, it is gonna help me with that knowledge I've gained for the past 4 mths of planning into this presentation. Hope everything goes smoothly!!

Got the BIG project to do but we dun have any ideas on how to start yet, another one on investing smart, we muz read up on annual reports on public listed companies on SGX. 2 shipping companies and 1 airline company and do a comparsion between these 2 industres. At least I hope that my 2 guy group members will be gd enough to do their part well, and maybe help me with mine too lor. LOL~ i wish wor.. They seem nice to me though, and more classmates are saying hi to me during lectures now. Thank God, else I will be the ultimate loner in AO1 class this sem!

No comments: