Hey! Was just doing my quiet time with God at this dead hour and ironically, the topic is called "Morning" in the Daily Bread for Mar 28 reminded me of many things God has been in my life, and I wanna share it with you guys =)
Have you ever wondered how the world nv stops revolving ard the sun? Have you been amazed and awe at the splendor of the sunrise and sunset that we often take for granted every single day; do we know the significance of them?
Every morning of life offers new challenges and rich blessings as we walk with Christ. Despite mistakes we may have made yesterday or in the far past, choices we have regret deeply, and all the painful heartaches we have endured; God is merciful to us all! The sunrise reminds us of His faithfulness and of the new things each day begins!
Perhaps its the simple joy of a beautiful sunrise that prompted Prophet Jeremiah to write Lamentations 3:22-23, "Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, bcos His compassion fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness!" I totally agree with this verse. W/o God's mercy, I guess all mankind have been wiped out from the face of this earth dinosaur yrs ago, and I doubt I'll ever been born either. Every new day the Lord gives to us - whether in the Bible or at home - is an expression of His faithfulness and provides opportunities to live for Him! AMEN!!
People who known me for a long time, esp my sis, might know how much I have went thru for the past yrs since I began growing up physically and mentally. My buddies know me as a optimistic gal, seldom thinking abt the -ve side of matters. Even when things really seem to be a big NO-NO, I insist things will be fine and it really turned out well in the end. Even in my bgr with the guys I was with b4, I can say I have made lotsa mistakes too. Regrets and sins, I have them all, but I have cast all my worries and confessions back to God and repented ever since.
I'm no holy girl, religious or whatever. I just wanna tell you guys what God has done for me. Nuthin can fill our empty heart like what God does. In His presence, I feel so full of Him. I dunno how to explain, but I guess He is doing His work within me now. I finally woke up from my terrible sinful nature last yr, been such a bumpy ride and I almost fell off the track. Thank God for His mercy and grace shown to me, else I guess I would have been struck down by lightning long time ago!! That's why I wanna share abt my experiences with you.
However, some of my dearest close frenz have gone off the track and always had that certain emptiness feeling within them, yet they nv thought that it could be the emptiness w/o God in them. Some of them known the Gospel but nv come to Christ bcos of parental objection and skeptism of the belief. Some believe but dun wan to commit to a religion esp Christianity as their mentality is "always must come to church and pray to God, pay $$ to church, Christian Fellowship campus kids alw force pple to believe Jesus etc". I think some Christians might have protrayed the wrong impression to them, hence the misconception of Christianity amongst people. Well, whoever interested to know more abt Christianity, do tag or email me =)
I got so much to share, but it will take ages to finish man! Haha~ It's 4am now and its bedtime for me!!! God bless you always, my dear reader~!
No comments:
Post a Comment