Monday, March 26, 2007

Sleepy, Happy, Relieved!

Ho ho ho~ Darren's back, safe and sound! That's great to see him back in 1 piece.

Today full day lecture class, was dozing off most of the time lah. Too tired to concentrate and listen to lecturer already. Slept at 7.30am this morning, when I 'm supposed to be up at 8.30am for classes lah, literally 1h slp only. Was rushing the stupid assignment, that's why drag till this morning. My gosh, I was so tired to write till I could not even draw a line straight or write a alphabet out.

Missed morning church svc, but went for evening one instead. Dinner with the "older youths" was nice, had fun ka jiao-ing Apple and Janice!! Been so long since we last chatted with them lor. Both were my net group leaders b4, including Lynn, Heather, George and Simon. Time flies so fast, we did lotsa reminicising of our childhood days etc. Appreciate all of them so much, they have influenced my life sumhow in different ways! *hugs them all*

I need my beauty sleep now, too tired to type further. The pimples popping out all over my face, its been many many mths since I got such bad breakout!!! OH NO!!!! Goodnight~

No comments: