
Wacky kids: Han Ping, me and Shi Yun! (3 yrs ago)
Same wacky kids: Han Ping, me and Shi Yun! (2 mths ago)
Eh nope, its not Shi Yun. Dun be silly. She's happily attached to her 2 years plus bf already.
Oh well, I'm still single and I'm loving every moment of it. NO reporting to do, NO obligations and NO committments, NO sulky face to look at when I do sth upsetting to the other party, best of all NO restrictions!!! I love being single, although lonely moments do pop in once in awhile.
Most of all, I LOVE my Lord God!! I'm not trying to be religious or anything here, I'm just happy and proud to have Him in my life! I've been thru' terrible times for the past 5 yrs, and now I'm back to Him after 1 BIG round of nonsense acts =) Thank you Lord for being so gracious and loving to me!!
Heard from Amos that our net group got 3 pre-teens kids coming to join us as of next Thursday! Great, the group is expanding. Lost count of the no. of members we got currently liao, but still thank God! Oh great, Horlicks (Darren Ho) is finally coming back from his diving holiday tml!! Pray that he's safe and sound swimming around South China Sea though. So happy, only 3 days but I miss him already. Lalalala.. Gonna disturb this big monster and ask him if he indeed saw any whale sharks anot! Hahaha!! Alrite, back to studies.. Sian 1/2, tml still got lecture full day, on a happy Sunday!! Wah lao~
No comments:
Post a Comment