Today past real quick, maybe it was bcos I was too busy having fun with my buddies. Finally we found time to meet up today!! I'm so happy =)
Just realised today how road-idiot Shi Yun can get, dunno how to find her way to new places or roads.. LOL~ went Kbox at Parkway Parade, realised how outdated was I with those latest chinese pop songs lah. Singing for 5h straight can be real tiring sia.. Ying Xi, look's like we gotta start those long sessions of choir training Christina Peh always ask SHSS choir to do liao.. Improve our singing stamina etc etc..
The bad thing that happened to me today: I took the bus from wrong bus stop to go home.. ended up elsewhere - or rather should I say to Toa Payoh instead of Tampines. I was so pissed by my mistake and very worried that I no $$ take bus home cos my ez-link card value was super low lah, lazy to top up today ma.. Stupid bus 59 never state the correct direction panel properly, wasted 1h in the end. Thought I could rush home earlier to watch tv and do my assignment, ended up missing more tv shows and lesser time for assignment.. Indeed more haste less speed!! Should have just stick to my usual bus 8 lah, dunno why I so gei kiang* (try to be smart alec) lah try out new bus services.. Must remember what Amos tell me always: "kiang ay sai liao, mai gei kiang lah!" Haiz ya ya now I know liao..
I'm so tired, din noe playing hard can be so tiring too. Yesterday night, or rather this morning I could not slp till 6+ in the morning when Papa abt to go work lah. slept for 3h b4 waking up to meet Shi Yun. I'm so dead beat, but I have not finished my boring assignment yet. Darn it, I can't slp early tonite again! Arghh!!!
You heard the latest Horlicks advert on TV lately? The jiggle that goes "Ho Ho Ho~ Vitamins B6 = 48 bananas etc etc"! Well, now we shall call Darren Ho "Horlicks" ar.. Oh ya, he just left for his diving holiday to some island in M'sia! He's been telling me how worried he was if kana attack by whale sharks during the dive out in South China Sea. LOL! God will be there with him and protect him from all harm lah! He make it sound as if he gonna meet God ahead of us 1st, and made me promised his last will.. God, you must protect Darren hor... I rather he everyday call me 'little monster' and irritate me with his nonsense smses n calls ar.. Of cos, nuthin will go wrong, it will be a happy wkend for every1 =) cheers man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment