Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pulau Ubin Cycling Trip

Ok guys, I will try my very best to really update this blog that I just revamped. Although it ain't any fanatastic blog, hope you still read lah.. Haha!

Today I went cycling at P. Ubin with Amos, Simon, Darren, Ian, Gladys and my sis. It was a real short one cos we went there in the late afternoon *cos some of us overslept =x*. Did some exploring around the dirt tracks and thru the woods; it was itchy, dirty and hot but we still enjoyed ourselves throughly; all thanks to the wacky company we had! Saw wild boars, made frenz with 1 old village uncle and took pics at the quarry there.. Shall go there again soon with my buddies when every1 is free! Dinner at Changi Village was nice, had curry fish head, deer meat, hotplate tofu n vegetables!! Went home with lotsa mozzie bites and smelly with perspiration, but its gd to sweat the calories out man!!


The wacky kids at P. Ubin quarry!

By the way if you are thinking how I managed to revamp this blog, I think its God's help.. Lolx~ no lah, Blogger happened to change their wadeva template stuff and I needed it anyway so there we go! A neat and readable blog! So easy to edit and it literally spoonfed me!! I have added in the music already, now I thinking how to input pics =) Sorry ar, I quite sua ku in blogging ar..

Now I dun have the mood for my boring assignment so I think I will go to bed soon! Shall proceed to do tml lah, if I wake up early lor.. Oh ya!! I need to help my sis get a laptop for her poly studies nx mth, any1 got lobang for gd ones or wanna accompany me go Sim Lim Sq to buy?? *wave flag.. need help again* Just sms or call me ya, I will gladly welcome you on this shopping trip!

It's late and I have not bathe yet.. Eeeks!! Gotta go now, cheers ^^v !!

No comments: