Been wanting to change this cute cute blogskin and stuff like that but I kinda forgot how to do so already.. *need help* I hate doing research abt everything, just a waste of time. I wanna be spoonfed by pple leh...
Alot of stuff have been happening for the past 4 wks since the last entry in Feb. I finally left Infineon Technologies to further studies, went for a very short cruise trip to Port Klang, M'sia. Subsequently, I fell real sick for a wk, learned how to play LAN gaming and pool, courtesy of Amos, Simon and Matthew!
Pics from our short cruise trip!
Papa, Mama, sis n me b4 boarding cruise!
Our room: 6568
The waves' view from our cabin window!
Mama look so happy!
(e blue guy behind my sis, is my pri sch classmate Mohd Rizal!)
Arghh~ Actually we posing as retards lah..
The most recent event was the Synerg!z Youth Conference'07 at Victory Family Centre, Tampines *that's my church!*, attended by all the Assembly of God SG churches. It was a fanatastic 3 days event, all the youths were totally hyped up for God! Matthew Barnett, Jeanne Mayo, Jeff Deyo etc.. A new encounter, learned lotsa stuff abt current youth topics eg. purity, worshipping Him, the LOST pple out there in this world stuck in the miry clay of SINS! The best part of the conference was the last session by Jeanne Mayo: She's a great speaker, and she made us youths realised that we should not be ashamed of our Lord! Therefore we made this declaration aloud, "I CHOOSE THE CROSS!!!" AMEN~!
The highlight of the worship sessions was Jeff Deyo band!! Whoa, he got the nicest guys there as his band mates. Louis as drummer, Sammy as bass guitarist, Mark *so cute* as the keyboardist, Trent as lead guitarist, and of course Jeff himself as lead singer of the band : *former lead singer of Sonic Flood*. They have great songs and they were very ministering to our hearts.
Jeff Deyo n me
Mark n me
Trent n me
Lou n me
Sammie n us
Jeanne Mayo n me
VFC youths with Matthew Barnett
Su Ping, sis n me
Dunno what else to blog already, I think I will just get back to my boring research and do my boring essay due this Sunday lecture.. Oh ya, forgot to tell you pple this, can you guys imagine: Lectures on the wkend, this is CRAZY man!!! That's the prob with part-time classes lah, no life on wkends and struggle thru the assignments and projects when wkdays already bz enuff. Nutcase sia!! I so sian lah..
At least tml I know I can get outta the house for awhile, will be going P. Ubin to cycle and chill out with Simon, Amos n my sis! Lalalala~ This friday I can finally see my beloved buddies I missed so much for the past mths!! Oh man, I'm so broke w/o income!!! Sum1 pls bless me financially leh.. Heehee~~ $_$
Haiz back to work liao... Ciaoz~! zzZZzzz~








No comments:
Post a Comment