Today is an uneventful day. Woke up at 4.30PM cos I was super duper tired from the past wk of activities. Shiok I muz say! Went straight for lecture at 7. There is a new guy who join our group for nx wk presentation. Well its no big potential dude cos he look middle-aged and just not my cuppa tea. He sneakily left early to go for his bball competition, we were like, WTH!! Gotta start on all the assignments real soon lor, so many leh, so terrible!! Arghh *bang head on the wall*
For all my beloved frenz, family and fellow readers, this current class of mine currently has no guys that suit my bill at all cos majority of them are those smelly smokers and their gums r almost black!! Eeeee.. I know, its terrible. The minority who dun smoke is the lil group of gals and some nice middle-aged men. I bet some or most of the guys in class are looking for a potential gf too lah. So obvious when they talk to us gals, with that I-want-a-gf look. Well forget it, let's get on with life and not think abt BGR with such pple. So long I pass my degree, I very happy already =)
Tml got no class, thank God! Time for revision, tonite I must do till 4am lah! Yesterday night I only did for 20 minutes b4 saying hi to my cosy bed, not much willpower within me I guess.. Heehee!! Think I might wake up tml evening just in time to meet Han Ping for my breakfast, his dinner. Okay, back to studies!!
** Psst~ I've put up all the pics from Synerg!z'07 and my cruise trip on my entries below. Do take a look!
No comments:
Post a Comment