Friday, May 11, 2007

Time to have fun

Feels great to go out to slack and enjoy myself, especially after 2 long months of mugging for my 1st module of the degree. Going out with Han Ping is never a bore to me, though we always go out for a short while each time. He was blessed yesterday at Takashimaya, with the event of buying a Braun Buffel wallet for free in the end. Its a long story and I'm lazy to type it down, ask me about it. He finally said this phrase,"Miracles do happen!", considering that he's a boy with the logical and rational mindset. He should go for Power Night, he'll know the real meaning of miracles! Hahaha!

Net group was quite interesting last evening, learnt that Pig game from Amos. Its somewhat like Heart Attack, but a more quiet one which involves fast human reflexes and alertness. Oh my, it can be stressful at times for kids like us who loves to yak non stop! Ask me about that too if you are interested in that game =)

Congrats to Lex, on his newborn son. Arrived close to midnight on 10th May 2007! I pray that your wife and you will guide your son well in his life =) Congrats to Rachel Chong (who share the same birthday and is exactly 5 years older than me!!), on your ROM with Gilbert soon!!! I'm so happy for you both, always so loving. Have a blissful engagement, marriage, family life etc, and grow old together!!! I wanna go for your wedding!!

Oh ya, regarding this entry on 26th March 2007, I mentioned my ex-colleague Cynthia gave birth to her 2nd son, Deacon. But after I sms her last week, she told me that Deacon changed name to Tobias; for fear that in future people called him Bacon as this name is not heard frequently. I was like o.O ; to me the name Tobias sounds more chim. Dunno why parents nowadays like to call their children really out-of-this-world kinda names! Just call the usual Peter, Jane, Mary, John, Tom or Sally lah! LOL!!

To my Infineon ex-colleagues! I miss all of you loads, but not the workload =x Hope to see you guys real soon!!

Human relationships are so complicated sometimes, especially between close frenz etc. You must be more careful in many ways.

What a 'memorable' time we had at Eastpoint rooftop while attempting to check out the starry Friday night. We almost died of embarrassment though! No mentions of any names. LOL!


From Eastpoint rooftop~ =x

Well, I'm off to reading my Engineering Communications notes now. Yeah I know, exam just ended on Wednesday and I'm starting my reading already. I must change my slack ways of studying already, its not the poly days anymore! I must be ahead of the tutorials and lectures so I can grasp the lessons better; and to prevent last minute revision and cramming of information like the recent AO1 exam! Well at least that's what Papa taught me since Primary 1, although I din do so for the past 13 years of studying =x So in my 14th year of studies, I'll listen to his wise words for once ^^ I'm a guai kia ok...

No comments: