http://www.christianity.com/religiontoday/11539752.aspx
Another article on the persecution on Christian believers, this time in Islam-dominated Turkey. We must brace up for the coming battle even in Singapore, real soon! Dun waver in your faith ya =)
Anyway I was telling some peeps that my exam for Aerospace Operations 1 is next Wednesday, 9th May. All of them have the same words of encouragements for me,"Julia, you sure can do it one. I got confidence in you!" Wah when I hear those words again and again from different people, I felt so boosted up within, every1 think I can do well; yet my heart is stuck with an invisible worried feeling too. Its the jitters and the butterflies and the mindset that I dunno anything abt aerospace. I'm scared, bcos I got no idea what I have learnt from the lectures from the old man. But I was really trying hard to study for the past 3 days, I did not slack as much though. Gonna study with the guys this Sunday, hope I can understand more by then. Argh. So worried.
No comments:
Post a Comment