Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random Thoughts for the Day

Random Thoughts for the day =D

1. Spiderman and Pirates 3 are nice to watch, but there's a part 4 coming up for them. Arghh!

2. Google Docs and NetCoachAsia are a waste of time but I gotta do them. Darn!

3. I need $$, a good facial and body scrub, shopping and yummy food!

4. I miss my dearest frenz. *hugs*

5. I love my Lord God, and the peeps at VFC, His Word and creations.

6. I love my family most! *muacks*

7. More 21st birthdays during the 2nd half of 2007, and pressies to get! *broke*

8. Waiting for AO1 module results anxiously =x

9. Electronic gadgets are getting so so small, light and slim now, and prices are surprisingly reasonably affordable!

10. Too many shopping malls in Singapore, I'm sick of city life alongside with the same old boring shops everywhere.

11. A short overseas trip will be nice, travelling alongside with my close frenz.

12. I like being a 'da jie' to those kids younger than me, especially when I know they need the guidance in growing up thru their teenage years =)

13. Maybe I can try being a counsellor or open a small phone biz that offers a listening ear to people's troubles. I like to listen to the different life experiences of people from all walks of life, and try to help them in any ways that I can.

14. Ask me to be a model, air stewardess or enter beauty pageants? Save it man, I dare to try them but I dun wanna do so. I rather make use of my educational qualifications my father and I strived so hard to achieve in life.

15. I love my life, my faith, my memories.

16. I need my beauty sleep, to get rid of those 2 hideous greyish-black eyebags!! Eeeeks!

No comments: