Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The End is Near!

Woo hoo!! Simulation Project is done and over!! My heart is still pumping so fast from the rush earlier on. I'm worn out mentally man! Exam revision is next up, I really need help from the guys!! Contemplating if I should start tonight or not. Sighs. I need a good long warm bath to cool my tired brain 1st. I hope tonite wun rain, hate it.

I just read this article on persecution in India on www.christianity.com and my heart was stirred up within. Check this link out: http://www.christianity.com/religiontoday/11539619.aspx. The last days are coming real fast. There have been numerous signs about the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

Some people still dun believe that this will happen, but I'm very sure that it will come! Natural disasters, weird mutations, Mother Earth dying of greenhouse effect, rare diseases keep appearing and people all over the world are suffering from all kinds of epidemics. Singapore is still so safe that no1 really bother abt these signs. Most of us take these for granted, time to wake up man... I'm no prophet but I want every1 to know that our time on Earth is limited, so make full use of it ya =) Sorry my title sounds so morbid, but it has a meaning in these 3 points I've written today.

No comments: