My Simulation project is officially safe! Woo hoo~ Thanks to the nice lecturer for helping us, and to God for answering my prayers!
Been receiving tons of forwarded chain smses about Mother's Day, friendship, luck and $$ etc. Please lah, dun believe such things can. If all these are so true, I long ago struck rich and get a Vertu limited edition handphone or sth already lah!
Papa was just telling us that he might bring the family for holiday to Taiwan this December!! God seems to know me so well, actually he does! ;p Bcos I initially planned to go with Zhiwei and his frenz but due to school timetable clashes, I gave it a pass. Well it will be my 21st birthday pressie from Papa too. I was telling Amos previously I wish I could celebrate my 21st birthday overseas, looks like its coming true!! Yay!! I feel so happy now, hopefully we can really go =) Lalalala~ and I get to save $$ on my part too since its an all-expense paid trip by Papa ^^v
I'm still struggling with revision, just too much to swallow. I'm gonna get choked by all these words anytime!! Tml's the day, I got lil confidence that I'll pass this paper well bcos I still know nuts! I'm so gonna die... I need a miracle, maybe a smart brain for at least today and tml pls!! So scary =
No comments:
Post a Comment