Ok, my title sounds real weird, but its 2 seperate events here.
Firstly, my deepest condolences to Minghui and his father, for the loss of a mum and a wife to the family. May she rest in peace in heaven with our Heavenly Father.
Went for the funeral earlier this evening, she look so peaceful lying in the coffin, even though the cancer cells and chemo treatment made her look so frail and bony. I pray that she is happy up above, watching over her family =) Life is so unpredictable, you just dunno when you leave this world. I'm glad I got God in me, I know where I'll go after death. I'm not trying to be morbid lah.
Secondly, yesterday went for bro's ORD parade at Hendron Camp. Congrats bro, can go back study and work again! Not a big deal there, just tons of guys: smelly and stinky. Handsome? Cannot really differentiate bcos all look alike in uniform. Hahaha!
Last but not least, lessons resuming next Monday evening, should not be much of a problem lah =D Just need the focus, concentration and wisdom!! Jiayou~
No comments:
Post a Comment