The feeling/ sense of achievement is so great; especially after a successful event I personally planned, or seeing someone get on with life after certain setbacks and being told that how your encouragement had helped them in the process of recovery.
I tried my hand on helping those lost youth in finding the correct path back to reality. I am really proud that they are very thankful for my continuous encouragement and care I shown to them when they needed it most, and that how I used my life's experiences to help them in different ways. I'm not boasting or anything, just that I feel so happy knowing that I can touch their lives in lil ways. I'm no pro in youth counselling, but I wanna try to help those who are in the pits of depression or false illusions of life. Know anyone like that? Maybe you can tell me more =) I would not mind helping them.
Lately I have helped planned some of the few friends' 21st birthdays. Seriously I dunno what's the big deal about turning 21 but I guess this has been too commercialised just bcos that's the so-called legal age or the step into adulthood. Haha! So this time I'm helping Ying Xi and I must say, with a longer invitation list, pressies and details to settle with schedules to be met by all 11 of us, is gonna be so challenging. Arghh! Madeline's dinner was quite a success, considering with the help of Alvin to assist me when I'm so mad at stupid details. My turn is in December, long way man.
Since I'm not working currently and everyone else is busy slogging their guts away, they are so stressed and worn out physically and mentally. I understand, I been thru that shit b4. So pretty lil Shi Yun suggested to me one morning, that we buds shall all go for a short trip overseas. Alrites, budget one ok, Genting will do. So my beloved buddies who are reading this nice blog of mine, who's interested? We plan to go (if you guys are really on for this) most probably in mid July =) bcos selfish me have 3 weeks of break from studies, starting from 14th July 2007 only. Sms me or pretty Shi Yun ya ;p
Who's having problems managing their finances and need some help? I got a friend who can help you. Okok, he's in Great Eastern ya, he's a great chap who can help you one. No joke! No worries, he wun force you to take up stupid insurance policies, unless you really are interested in them. I took no bribes from him, just helping him spread the word. He got tons of clients already, but I thought of helping him get more (if my blog really have such power).
3/4 of my circle of friends are actually in their early 20s to 30s now, and most are still single. Hurhur! I wonder, when is the RIGHT time for BGR and why? I'm single and am searching for that special guy, but till now, to no avail. Hahaha! N' no, I dun settle for any Tom, Dick or Harry guys ok. Height, religion, character and personality issues are the reasons why I cannot find 'him', so what? Is it wrong to set my expectations high? After all, I see myself as a eligible female! I'm so thick-skinned! Ok, I'm starting to sound real despo so I shall stop right away. Single life for now is great, I get the freedom I want! Ask me again in 5 years time if singlehood is still fun for me anot =\
This is 1 outta-this-world entry man! No idea what I'm typing either. Its 4am now! Just great, I've become an owl again, despite my past 3 weeks of effort trying to revert back to a human. Hoot hoot~ What the heck!
No comments:
Post a Comment