Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to Darren Ho!

Happy Birthday to you Darren Ho ho ho ho!! God bless you always and get your gf soon ya! Thanks for the birthday dinner treat at New York New York! Glad you like your 31 random essential items as your pressie, judging by the way you laughed non-stop as Esther revealed each item to you! Its a real novel idea by Esther and thanks for your effort gal =)

Today was the day I've dreaded and longed for, the exam! Well, God gave me the wisdom to spot the topics that were going to be tested but I kinda crammed too much info into my brain till it was so full that I forgot everything at the table. I was like praying like siao b4 the paper, I was so desperate to pass =x I know I wun do too well either but its ok, this teaches me not to study last minute again. Doing a degree indeed is different from poly diploma days. I am exhausted mentally and physically.

I reckon my jet-black hair have alot more white hairs lately due to the excessive mugging. Think I'm gonna trim, dye and highlight my hair soon, this screwed up weather is giving me free sauna sessions every single night lah! Buai tahan already leh. Ok, I'm off to bed now. Tml I can finally go out and see the sun after being cooped up at home for so long! I feel relieved and another burden has rolled off. I can sleep slightly better tonight =)

No comments: