Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Rewind back to 1993

Ahh~ Those were the days man! This class photo brings back fond memories of my Primary 1 class! I still remember most of the kids in the picture, surprisingly!! Plus my then-form teacher, Ms Doris Tai, she got the same name as my mama lah. Her hairdo back then was so passe! Kinda easy to spot me, and if you do, have a good laugh =D Sorry, no prizes given!

The girl on my left was my best friend back then, she's called Dianne. I lost contact with her already. She is a beautiful girl, back then and even now. Saw her 2 years back when she was at SIM and I at NP. She's a mixed Asian: 1/2 Filipino and 1/2 Chinese. I'm also a mixed kid, something new to you eh... 3/4 Chinese, 1/4 Paranakan *dunno how to spell it* (oh, bcos Pa's mama is one..) Haha! I just found out 2 mths ago from my own mama. I was more shocked than you guys man! No longer my papa's skin tone looked darker than other Chinese guys. Weird stuff do happen everyday eh...


June Chiang and Rachel Tan are still those 2 whom I have constantly kept in touch with too! Kuanyi, Cornelia, Joy Fu, Rachel Marie etc etc. I remember our class monitor, a total geek brain: Yang En Jun! I still remember this nerd's name till now, bcos he was so fat and always a super big schoolbag everyday! There's this sissy boy, Jun Yuan (sitting on Ms Tai's right), he was always acting so gu-niang, gross! This boy, Gabriel was so short, saw him last year around my neighbourhood, was around my height or shorter abit. Not bad eh, puberty is great!

All the kids back then wearing spectacles were bad fashion statements: just look at the BIG specs frames and lenses!! Enjoy laughing at the picture. If got any1 who's in the picture, and is reading this entry, tag me ya!! Would love to hear from ya!

No comments: