Monday, May 14, 2007

Beautiful Mothers, Babies and Friends

Finally found time to catch up with Clarence and Kenneth after 2 busy months. Chatted with them for consecutively 12 hours on Saturday evening, from Lau Pa Sat to Boat Quay to Esplanade to Dhoby Ghaut yesterday morning. Yeah, sure sounded like a trail around the city area! Hahaha~ we had alot to talk about and were starving real badly by 7am. By the time I reached home it was already 8.15am. I showered and headed straight to get flowers for Mama b4 to church. Church was alrite, realised how fast lil kids actually grew.

Oh yes, Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mums in this world, who sacrifice your beauty for your children! God bless you always and have a happy family!!


To my mama!

My pretty lil babies~!!

Sweet lil Andrea who knows Spanish!

Johann happily munching on his snack!

My lil Matthew with shades on, so cool!!

Caleb happily sucking his thumb after makan-ing!

En Jie, forever so adorable and hyper!

Ian and his pretty mummy, great twist posers ^^v

Went for a cut, colour and highlight session for my hair today afternoon, all the way at Clementi area. Now my hair is not jet-black but ash base and gold highlights. Looks nice, but actual colour will take few washes to come out, by then I'll take a pic =)

I read the EC notes, nothing much to really remember. Basic English language and all. I think I got no problem getting an A for this module already ^^ so ya-ya of me huh.

No comments: