Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Messed Up Part 2

Sorry Esther, I overslept for our appointment but I really appreciate your help! Hahaha~ Managed to get 3h of sleep b4 meeting the guys for discussion. Its almost done! Left consolidation to do again, I just felt I need to do it bcos I'm quite particular about the English language used in the report. Well it will be over within the next 24 hours! After that then start exam revision already, that one I very scared. Jialat.

Communication is very important. Be it between family, frenz, bosses or lecturers, colleagues or classmates. Just had a lil meaningful chat with Shi Yun, yeah we have come to realise the importance of continuous contact and communication amongst us buddies, after months of happenings amongst us. I'm glad that she made the effort to clear certain stuff up to prevent any future misunderstandings. Its tough to really keep in touch nowadays especially living in hectic Singapore. Just as I mentioned in 2 posts back about friendships, this is a good reminder for us all who treasure our frenz alot. I feel like as if an emotional burden has rolled away from my tired shoulders. I'm glad for my beloved frenz, I thank God for each and every one of you guys and gals! Muacks!

* Update at 4.25am: Sudden downpour of rain again, unleashing the cats and dogs of the boundless sky... this time with very heavy gusts of wind howling past, with thunderous pattering of huge raindrops falling on the streets of Tampines. Can hear doors slamming, window panes shaking, trees outside swaying here n there, cars' roofs kana hammered by the rain... Screwed up weather, I empathise! Madness~ So cold... *

OMG! Whole of SG having thunderstorm now!

Madness!!

(taken from www.nea.gov.sg)

No comments: