Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Financial Blessings!

I may look very free everyday, always online on MSN and blogging away; but the actual fact is I'm quite busy too! I got church, frenz and school to bother about; seldom go shopping at town area, at most only at Tampines Mall, else at home eating and sleeping and studying. My life is simply boring ;p no joke about it, just that I know how to blog about interesting stuff to make myself sound so happening lor ^^. Ain't I just so smart!

I thank God for blessing me financially again! Just when I thought I'm going broke again, SG government starts to give out $$ to us for GST offset package =) Joshua was just telling me he received $300 and I was like "NOT FAIR!!" He din offer to share with me either, oh well its ok since I finally received the letter already. God has also blessed my papa with a fat bonus this year, so I can foresee more $$ in my bank at the 2nd half of 2007!! Lalalala~ Decided to go online window shopping, and I must say, they have lotsa pretty stuff there =D I love Ebay now~

No comments: