Monday, May 07, 2007

Fun, Stoning, Miracles, Spinning

We had a mini surprise birthday celebration for Darren's 31st, in advance yesterday after morning service. It was funny to see his shocked yet happy expression when he saw all the Region 5/6 youths gathered in the Left Wing room as he wriggled his way in from the fire escape route -.- Esther's idea.. Hahaha!

2 mini durian cakes and his fave durian milkshake =)

Went for revision with the guys, we ended up stoning after 2h of mechanics craps. It was bad. After reading the past exam questions, we were more stressed. Told them again about the project missing financial reports, they gave me that oh-too-bad expression. I'm going down to the school later to submit lor, thank goodness I emailed lecturer for help. Phew, close one! Thank God for answering my prayers!

A good thing I came for evening service last night, despite the demoralising revision and tiredness. It was Power Night, which is actually a session set aside for healing purposes, both emotional or physical needs. Yesterday I finally witnessed 2 miracles: 1 old man and old woman who were sitting on wheelchairs initally, went for prayer. After prayer, the old man stood up to walk up and down. The old lady, I think she got stroke; the pastor was praying for all her 4 limbs, then started to move them and finally let her stand on her 2 feet, and you guess it right! She stood up and walked around so much!

Both ended up pushing their wheelchairs home, w/o sitting in it!! How good God is man!!!!! You should have seen their faces, so radiant and amazed, so was Su Ping and I! Well I'm still praying that my mama gets healed soon too! There are others who have emotional needs too, hopefully their wounds will recover soon, I'm still praying for ya ;p

Head was spinning terribly after dinner, I thought I was gonna get sick. It must be exam stress! Omg! Looking at my notes and books, I'm feeling so dreadful now. Shit. I need to get thru this darn module!

No comments: