Friday, November 28, 2008

Your Mac Needs A Bath Today!

I'm so happy. I cleaned my Mac today. It was turning brown, from the original white. Much thanks to all the grime and grease I've been with me, onto the keyboard. Hurhur! Gross, I know. 

But hor, you should have seen Amos' Mac, super brown already lah. Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! -imitates En Jie's signature "Ee-ee" voice and lil finger pointing at your face" He's such a heavy user in the media department, as compared to me, a heavy user in the Safari and Microsoft Office department only =P

Anyway, I cleaned it with some expired facial wipes, and surprisingly the wipes still worked as good as it would on our faces, just that Macs dun get pimples or any adverse aftereffects after using expired crap. Yups! I had to clean the keys, the board, the sides of the screen, the in-built webcam, and my chair (also part of my Mac lah, else how to do my work).

Now, it looks so bright and clean that I thought an angel was staring straight into my face whenever I reach out my fingers to use the keyboard! O.O Just kidding, I'm lame =X

Feels good to clean your stuff once in awhile, helps you to study better after that too, I reckon. Ha! Just that my table is messy and disorganised bcos of a whole load of notes and books staring back at me, to remind me to use them for my assignment. Sighs. It never seems to end, doesn't it eh?! Darn!

And, just now I almost got the shock of my life. I swear I almost wanted to scream out loud in the dead of the early morning. I could not switch on my Mac, although I've only put it on standby mode b4 I left for class last evening. Certainly it did wake me up, Miss Sleepy Eyes. Goodness gracious, I had left my assignment hanging halfway and thank God, I remembered to save my work just to play safe. 

But when I couldn't wake that Mac up, I was on the verge of panic and hysteria! The deadline's today and if my assignment's gone and the Mac sleeps forever, that's the end of me. Sayonara!

However, life ain't that pessimistic always, right. Just press that "Switch On" button again and let it restart lor. I had to do so many times, for several seconds per press though. Then again, I thought it would become "Sleeping Beauty" and resulting with me kissing it to revive it lah; which eventually led me to clean that dirty fella up. Hahahaha!

So drama right, I know. Who says your electronic gadgets are feeling-less eh, they know when they need a bath ok! 

-sayang dear Mac hubby- 

MUACKS!! 

-act cute, I "heart" you!-

Oh yes Amos, dun forget to clean your Mac wife, it's dirty already. LOL! Karina and Simon, dun forget too hor =P

Oops, I blogged again! Couldn't resist it lah. Haiya.

No comments: