Monday, November 10, 2008

Happenings in October


We had a different tutorial lesson somewhere last month. It was at the Air Force Museum.  I came late =) but who cares....





Our tutor was busy talking about the different parts of the military aircraft, some of the design loopholes and such.


We look like tourists here.... Call ourselves Singaporeans eh...

My classmate caught a total unglam pic of me, staring at sth at the ceiling. Eeeks!
The few girls in our class =) missing one more lady though.
Our very "happy" class pic of BEngSc. Aerospace Operations, Batch 12 & 13!

After that, I met Kuanyi at Eunos, we went to Aman's wedding at Bukit Panjang. Bad choice we both made. To and fro, we wasted 3 hours of our lives travelling, literally from east to west. We only spent 45mins at the wedding. It was raining when we arrived at BP. Ran in our awesome clothes like retards. Sighs. 

The food was sub-standard for a Malay wedding. Disappointing. Din compensate the agony we went thru at all. Took a pic with the couple. but have yet to receive it, to show you guys. Ha! 

NG~

Kuanyi put that "good" sign to show the irony here. LOL!

I was glad the angbao I gave was above my conscience. Should have gave lesser bcos so many minus points for all the travelling, drenched clothes and yucky food served to us. We ended up eating McDonalds at Lot 1 b4 the dreaded long train journey home, standing all the way back to Tampines.

I was so thirsty when I reached home. We were literally talking non-stop to each other for 4 hours straight, bcos there were only both of us there. Cher Hao and Rachel apparently went earlier in the afternoon, when I was still at the museum. Sighs.

Anyway, have a blissful marriage to that couple. I'm having second thoughts about attending another Malay wedding lah. Make sure your wedding decor, location, food, door gift etc, are really sincerely meant for your guests, and not just for the sake of formalities.

I think Chinese weddings are far better well-planned, judging by Han Wen & Ivy's and John & Shi Yun's weddings that I've attended 2 months back. The lil details really matter to the guests lah. The angbao is then worth giving! Maybe a wedding planner will be better, if you can't afford the time for all these meticulous planning. Ha!

Oh, we had a surprise birthday BBQ party for Beng, the following day. It was Hawaiian theme! Very good planning done by Tiffany and Ying Xi, although there were lil hiccups here and there. We totally enjoyed ourselves and I'm glad Beng himself was happy that evening =)

See how busy I am, blogging about last month's stuff. HA! Anyway, I foresee more sleepless nights due to my assignments and I'm sick again. Arghhh! Curse that leaking tap.....

No comments: