Been dozing off at the table, while doing my work midway for the past two days. Awesome, I know. Haven't touch/lie on my comfy bed for days already. I literally live at my study table. This will be my first and only time in my studying life, that I'm ever doing this man. Anyway, the next thing I realised when I wake up, was to find 3 precious hours have went by for nuthin. Sighs. Pathetic.
I'm having second thoughts about furthering my degree now =\
Why is it that whenever I go onto Facebook, I see those frenz of mine studying in the US or in Australia - always got sufficient/excess time to sightsee and tour the country with their all-nationalities frenz, party and snap pics all day long, eat yummy food and grow fat; and yet still manage to get good grades? Is it just me or the education system and lifestyles there just differ so much from Singapore eh?
I haven't gone shopping in ages. All I do is blog on every other no-life day. I can't eat during the day, no appetite bcos my body is in the sleeping mode. Owls dun eat in the day. Sighs. Everything's going haywire, my deadlines too. I've yet to submit my already-due killer report yet. So stressed. How to finish?! This is crazy, I'm only 2/3 done! ARGHHH! I got another assignment due tml night too and I haven't started anything yet.
Just great, ya know.
-bangs head on the wall-
I feel so shitty, demoralised, shagged out and just sian now lah.
No comments:
Post a Comment