Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Faggort! -pukes-

Rain Chang - a faggort/ shemale/ "ah kua"/ transvestite/ It... etc, and the list goes on. 

Pardon the nudity in this pic and in Its' photo album in Friendster. I dun care about PG, NC16, M18 or R21 now. Just go see It!



That is Its (no idea is that a male or female, ya know) Friendster link. Googled It when I saw It featured on Xiaxue's blog juz now. Goodness gracious, I almost puked out my lunch on my Mac when I saw all 64 pics in Its profile. Super disgusting.

The costumes and lingerie It wore. The ghostly makeup It had on Its face. The odd figure It has. The poses It took with that camera (I'm surprised the camera lens din break). The captions It put on every pic. The nauseating look of It. The comments in Its profile, those blind guys has put about It being hot and sexy and all. OMG!

What kinda name is Rain for It? Chinese name is 张慧姿, such a beautiful name yet It has that name. My name also got the character "慧" leh, can dun disgust us ladies anot eh!?!!

Anyway, my stomach is churning non-stop now, just at the thought and the mental images of It. Gawd! Very 反胃!

No comments: