I literally concuss-ed when I got home last night, I was super shag out. Din managed to eat Pa's birthday cake that I bought after net either. Haha! I feel so bad sia... and then, I made a fool outta myself dozing off in the bus, I almost slept during net lesson and prayer time and I dozed off while standing in the train. Ha!
Much drama and shitty last-minute happenings b4 I managed to submit that major assignment to school, and I was on the verge of pulling my hair out. I finished my work 1 hour later than projected and I was late for everything that I had planned for the rest of the evening.
I smelt bad from all the stress and all so I had to bathe b4 leaving home. The printing of 80 pages have some printing formating screw up. The rearranging of the pages were messy bcos stupid Microsoft Word did not print out page numbers as requested. It took me eternity to find a shop that could bind my thick report.
The school office was closed when I arrived, bcos I was 1 hour late -.- Had no choice but to leave a note and post my sucky work into their mailbox downstairs. Hopefully they dun think its junk mail and throw it away =\ I'll cry my eyes out man!
The only thing I was thankful was that throughout this entire evening drama, every traffic light I went to changed to green and public transportation I took, all came almost immediately. What are the odds man.... Haha!
Despite all the overdue deadlines I have, I thank God for giving me the unimaginable strength to go through the past 2 weeks doing this crap-ass report. I reckon that I only managed to sleep about 20 odd hours in total. Thank you for all your prayers, I totally appreciate it. I could have died long ago during this stressful period, bcos of serious lack of sleep but I din. Haha!
On the brighter side of this whole crap, 4 down, 3 to go! Arghhh!! This is the longest battle I've fought in my studying life so far. This last lap for the degree course is far too long, I need Youth Camp to come NOW!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment