Other than blogging, I go onto Facebook to kpo* (aka busybody) people, play Mob Wars and up one level every single day, and hear Jabie whine at me for winning him by 30 levels =) I read good-humoured blogs like Daniel and kennysia.com, bimbotic ones like Xiaxue, super wordy ones like Karina and the rest are the usuals - all my friends' blogs.
I do lotsa readings on stupid entertainment news, Obama news (nope, not a fan of his at all), good logical and scientific reads, my school assignments' research etc, online. Basically, I haven't been watching TV for so long, and MOBTV too. I missed the entire series of Calefare every Tuesdays bcos of evening class. Boooooooo!
Anyway, I have no idea why I'm blogging about random stuff like this, but I guess I was just sick and tired of doing my assignment, that's why. Hee!
Oh yes, I just discovered a not-so-awesome way of losing weight. Try living an owl's life, constantly under pressure and stress to finish up the assignments, eating your 2 (very small portions - due to lack of appetite, not bcos of anorexia) meals as you do your work, sleep 3-4 hours a day, pulling lotsa hair off, having bad facial complexion, looking like a deranged lady and not having any social life out there.
Yups, I did it and have successfully lost 2-3 kg. I dunno should I be happy for not being a piece of lard already, or should I be condemned for losing weight when I'm already quite slim in MY own opinion. My waistline dropped by 1 inch, it's a feat already, considering I haven't been toning up my body for years =\
Nevertheless I'm glad I managed to reach that figure in my current weight, bcos that was like 2 years only when I last saw it :D I know, I'm a vainpot ^^v No worries, it won't last long, at least after Youth Camp I'll be almost back to my original weight and I won't be blogging that often already =) Trust me. Heehee!
No comments:
Post a Comment