5 assignments due. Lotsa church duties and events (e.g. Care & Share) to do. Many great friends' birthdays and meetups, including Papa and Cher Hao. Organiser is almost scribbled full for November. Enough said.
I'm gonna be super grumpy, busy, stressed and pimpled-faced. Sighs.
On a happier note, Joan and I have spontaneously decided to book a shopping trip to Bangkok next April, during the Good Friday weekend. Ha! I'm so gonna need that shopping break soon enough, Singapore shopping malls are boring.
On a more random note, I miss going Sentosa to bake (aka tan) with the other buddies. It's so tough meeting everyone's schedule nowadays, given some of us are studying part-time and full-time, and the others working hard too.
It's been so long since we last have a relaxed time at the beach, playing beach volleyball, laughing our asses off at lame stuff, taking retarded pics of each other, eating junk food & fatty snacks and playing in the waters. Sighs.
I miss you all ): I wanna cry liao.... like real....
Oh yes, my birthday is coming soon. -hint hint-
December will be another busy month - for relaxation, this time round. Most prob going for Youth Camp at Port Dickson, during my birthday that week. Just like how I spent my 21st at Youth Camp last year at Rompin. Ha!
Pa said there should be a short family short trip to.... ahem... Malaysia again, during Christmas week. Haha! Looking forward to just nuah when going thru the usual tourist sights lah. Oh wells, got holiday cannot complain already lah. Haha!
I'm gonna mug for the many many days ahead. Expect lesser entries (not NONE) from me lor. Good day!


No comments:
Post a Comment