Friday, November 14, 2008

I Rise at Dusk, Slumber at Dawn

It's a bright and cheery Friday morning, as compared to yesterday's gloomy and dull morning. The weather is still cooling though, reminds me of the times in Cameron Highlands. Heehee! Speaking of which, I might be going there again next month with my family. LOL! Oh wells, we'll see. Tour fully booked, no chance liao ): sadded.

I feel so sleepy and hungry now. Was up all night doing that major assignment report, although there has been an extension in the submission date. There had been a confusion on purpose amongst the students, and it worked =) so thank God! I was praying so hard for it lor, judging by the amount of time I have left. Now I can submit next Tuesday instead of tomorrow. Hahaha!

My bedtime is totally screwed up, my face is super oily now, I'm having a bad case of pimple breakout and I look hideous, haggard and ugly this week ): Looking on the brighter side, I just need to endure this body torture for another month. Ahhh!! I need sleep and/or food, whichever that come first lah.

I got no inspiration to do the report, I dunno how to do and this is bad. Have been depending on God to help me float thru the big tsunami of assignments, I've been doing great for the last 3 assignments but I'm still left with 4 more! OMG! It's like never-ending lah.

My body is aching like crap, my eyes are so tired, my face look like Mark Lee now and I'm left with no more brain juice ): sobs!

Forget it. I go sleep now. Whatever for, that I'm grumbling here wasting my precious sleeping time. I have no idea what I'm typing already. Nites!

-I rise at dusk, slumber at dawn. I'm a vampire in the making. Die.-

No comments: