Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Microsoft Word Sucks!

I'm so frustrated with that shitty Major assignment!! I hate Microsoft Office! I hate everything about Windows now!! Can't even do that bloody diagram properly w/o screwing up my alignments?! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! -pulls lotsa hair out-

Saw this -same ol' quiz- thing on Celeste's blog, so I decided to chill and do that. I'm pleased with the result. Ha! Do you not agree, mister boyfriend?

ideal catch

Ideal Catch

Your ex boyfriends/girlfriends must have found it difficult to forget about you because you're the Ideal Catch.

You show love and concern for your special someone with great understanding and a gentle touch. 

You understand how to love a person and it means giving and taking when neccessary. Life with you is good and your boyfriend/girlfriend should treasure you
while they can.

Go to Love Quiz Test to do more Quizzes!


Haiz. Back to that shitty diagram that Microsoft Word just dun wanna do properly. Darn software. You suck!

No comments: