Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Hate.....

3 assignments down. 3 or 4 more to go. Quite satisfied with the work done so far, but the killer assignment is the AO3 major report. I'm so dead. I really dunno how to do, whileas most of my classmates are almost done with it. 75% leh... my gosh! Actually every assignment is a killer lah. Shit.

Anyway I realised I can focus best when there's music plugged right in my ears =) and, speaking of music, I'm getting very very pissed by that hp of mine. It is so annoying to have it shut down automatically everytime it encounters a small impact, the charger just can't charge the hp properly despite inserting it into the hole properly, the lil space allocated to keep smses in the inbox and more.

I was feeling so mad just now, I smashed it on my books (to soften the impact, if it ever helped), and well, the hp went off and so did the "chinese bride" (her body came out actually) hp accessory hanging on my hp. Sighs. The "bride" was still smiling, as usual.




It was a lil gift Shi Yun gave us, her jie-meis, during her wedding lah. Had to glue it back in the end. So much for my urge to smash that annoying hp. It is still working, other than the occasional shutdowns.

Digressing abit, I'm going Youth Camp during my birthday week again. I'm rooming with the 2 sisters (the youths will know who lah), and I'm still looking for another girl, preferably one who is strong enough to hang in there with me. I dun wanna room with some weird girl please. Thanks.

Back to that stupid horrible major assignment, due this Saturday. I'm so dead. I hate >50 pages reports ): I hate using my Mac for school purposes. I hate staying up late just to do homework. I hate not being able to sleep on my comfy bed on a cooling night like tonight. I hate to say, "I hate...".

Goodnight.

No comments: