Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Me Me Me!

Finally, some pics of me =) on various occasions. Hahaha!
Table 6, at Han Wen & Ivy's wedding dinner =) beautiful!

Kuanyi and I, at Aman's wedding (:
Lovely Jem and me at Care & Share event, busy doing video =\
Trying out Kristen's weird lines' shades :D she said I look good ^^v
The stupid weird weather, almost every night. Suddenly heavy downpour, with thunder and lightning; next thing you know, so humid and warm w/o any wind. WTH!

Chocolates from Dubai, courtesy of Cher Hao's dad =P

Paintball session with my classmates, about 6 months back. Awesome!

Hmm, b4 you stroll down further, beware of the evolution of a human to a baboon-lookalike. Ok, here we go.......






Ok, that was my most normal pic that night, rushing my assignment. Ha! Bo liao, I know, but I need to destress, just like you all. I ain't no superwoman.

Anyway, I thought this pic of me look rather good =) heehee!

A mixture of retard and prettiness! Whatever.

No comments: